Business Development Manager - Downtown Chicago Office
MidwestHR, a Certified Professional Employer Organization (CPEO), is seeking driven, motivated and energetic individuals who want to make an impact on small and medium businesses and their employees. This position will concentrate on business development and sales activity in the downtown Loop area using our Chicago office as a base.
In this position, you will be the hero to your prospects and clients by providing them a complete HR solution that includes payroll, life enhancing employee benefit programs, tax compliance, workers compensation and human resource and employee engagement initiatives.
MidwestHR does not stifle our Business Development team with territories, industry or business size limitations. Our sales team has the ability to “write their own paycheck” with an uncapped, residual commission program with additional incentives and bonus opportunities. The more businesses you help, the more your income increases.
What You’ll Do:
- Make connections and develop networks
- Meet with business owners and uncover their needs and concerns
- Develop and present solutions
- Meet and exceed measurable performance goals
What You’ll Offer:
- Strong desire to make a positive impact on others
- 2-3 years of successful B2B sales experience (preferably in benefits or professional services)
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Life and Health licensure or the ability to obtain within 90 days of employment
What We Offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Incentive and bonus opportunities
- Car and cell phone allowance
- Company paid employee health, dental and life insurance
- Low cost ancillary benefits such as vision, disability, Aflac and flexible spending accounts
- 401K Plan with company match
- Paid holidays, personal time off, vacation time and floating holiday
- One-on-one dedicated training
- Supportive work environment
- Commitment to your development and success
- Tenured executive team and staff ready to encourage your efforts and celebrate your WINS!
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Exciting off-site company events
- Core Values that include life balance, a dedication to continuous improvement and pride, passion and commitment for who we are and what we do
- Giving back to our community through our 180 Initiative, MidwestHR’s charitable branch, utilizing our time, treasures and talents to benefit many noble and needy causes
Our purpose is to provide solutions and life enhancement benefits and programs to create positive and supportive work environments for our clients and their employees. We make companies better employers. You will be the catalyst of change for those businesses and their employees that you influence.
At MidwestHR, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. MidwestHR is committed to equal employment opportunities and we support an inclusive workplace where our members excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Related Searches: Sales, Marketing, Networking, Customer Service, Business-to-Business, B2B, Outside Sales, Social Media, HR, Human Resources, PEO, Professional Employer Organization, CPEO, NAPEO, Employee Benefits, Health Insurance, ACA, ObamaCare, Broker, Agent, Account Manager, Prospect, Cold Call, Strategic Sales, Account Executive, Solution Sales, Consultative Sales.